Individual consultation/supervision is offered. As an AHPRA approved supervisor I also provide primary and secondary supervision to those in the Clinical Registrar program.
Consultation/supervision is a process that aims to support the development of your therapy skills, confidence and knowledge while working with clients. My particular models of interest besides clinical psychology are CBT, Narrative Therapy, ACT, Schema, Internal Family Systems, Chairwork and EMDR therapy. Individual consultation sessions will count towards your EMDR accredited practitioner or IFS accreditation hours.
This collaborative and supportive consultation / supervision process is a private confidential space designed to help you the therapist refine your body of skills and deepen your understanding of various models, case formulation and treatment planning.
The ultimate goal of individual consultation/supervision is to promote your professional growth and ongoing development by offering guidance tailored to your unique challenges and needs.
Group programs provided offer a rich interactive environment where all the therapists can share their experiences and learnings. It is a hub of expertise sharing.
(Please register your interest by submitting this form).
|Consultancy / Supervision
SIX 2-hour GROUP EMDR consultancy sessions to become an Accredited EMDR Practitioner.
Dates for next 6 sessions. Group Starts at 9.00 – 11.00
|Consultancy / Supervision
Advantages of becoming an accredited therapist.
On-line six 2-hour IFS STRUCTURED INTRODUCTORY TRAINING
Monthly, two hour sessions.
IFS INTRODUCTORY WEBINAR TRAINING
More about online IFS training
1. Explore Parts Modelling Therapeutically: Discover the potential of utilizing a parts model in therapeutic sessions with your clients.
2. Boost Confidence in Parts Conceptualization: Develop the confidence to conceptualize your clients’ experiences through a parts perspective.
3. Collaborative Parts Mapping: Learn to collaboratively map out your client’s internal system of parts during sessions.
4. Systematic Process and Focused Questions: Acquire a systematic approach with focused questions to facilitate insight into the internal dynamics of the psyche.
5. Clarity on Core SELF: Attain clarity regarding the core SELF within the parts model.
6. Identify and Work with Protectors: Learn to identify and effectively work with Protectors, including managers and firefighters, as well as exiles.
7. Understanding Protector Resistance: Gain insights into why some Protectors resist relinquishing their roles, uncovering their underlying fears.
8. Blending and Unblending Mastery: Develop the skill of blending and unblending from different parts.
9. Addressing Protector Resistance: Acquire strategies to address situations when Protectors are reluctant to leave their designated roles.
10. Steps in Unburdening Process: Explore and understand the steps involved in unburdening to enhance your therapeutic approach using other models.
11. Structured Session Format: Each 2-hour session will include a 20-minute segment dedicated to experiential exercises or theoretical discussions.
12. Session Structure:
Subscribe for future therapist training notifications or add your name to our wait list.